The Stairway of Life

One thought on “The Stairway of Life

1. August 4, 2022 at 1:51 pm

I totally understand your friend’s wish. I have been “there” but never done anything about it because I have a husband I adore. This is part of being Bipolar. I don’t know your friend’s reason but understand.

Liked by 1 person

• August 4, 2022 at 8:26 pm

Thank you for your support & understanding not many people do. My friend will be very appreciative to know that there people out there who understand her situation. Without going into too much detail because it is not my story to tell all I can say is that she is a survivor of abuse but no matter what she’s still standing. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Liked by 2 people

• August 4, 2022 at 8:33 pm

Well, that is great for her and for you. My best friend tried to kill herself twice but she worked on that and had a happy life after until she got breast cancer. Even then she enjoyed her new life. You are very blessed your friend survived. I am happy for both of you. πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ½ellen

Liked by 1 person

• August 4, 2022 at 8:35 pm

Liked by 1 person

• August 4, 2022 at 8:36 pm

Sorry I sent the message before I finished typing.

Liked by 1 person

• August 4, 2022 at 8:44 pm

Thank you Ellen you are so kind. I agree with you 100%. I feel so blessed to have her friendship.

I’m so sorry for the loss of your best friend and the pain she went through having 2 suicide attempts. I am glad that she was able to overcome that and live a happy life even after her breast cancer diagnosis. She was blessed to have a friend like you so supportive and understanding. πŸ™πŸ™

Liked by 1 person

2. August 4, 2022 at 2:29 pm

You say she is a survivor of a different pain but she felt like “leaving” … when things were at their worst. So glad she kept on keeping on… Thank you for sharing your friends strong feelings… πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Liked by 1 person

• August 4, 2022 at 2:45 pm

Yes I thank God that she is still here and that I have the blessing of her friendship in my life. Thank you Sandy for liking her poem and for your kind words of support to my friend. I am sure that she will be very appreciative. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€—β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Liked by 1 person

• August 4, 2022 at 3:24 pm

Oh yes, and YES again. The warmth and love of a friend can’t be replaced each of us is so unique. Many blessings to your dear friend and you Kelly. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Liked by 1 person

3. August 8, 2022 at 4:46 pm

A true friend’s love ❀️

Liked by 2 people

• August 8, 2022 at 9:58 pm

πŸ™πŸ™β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️😊😊

Liked by 1 person

4. godpleasehelpme17
    August 10, 2022 at 8:54 am

Wow! True friendship at it’s best. Your friend should consider writing. It is obvious that she has a true passion and talent for it. She is an admirable example of turning her very difficult trials and tribulations into courage, strength and victory. Many blessings for you both and the beautiful friendship.

Liked by 1 person